What better way to start the week than with dessert for breakfast 😍 I made this lemon butternut custard-mousse cake last night and let it refrigerate overnight so it was ready for breakfast this morning. It was super easy to make and the flavor and texture was perfect! It’s also packed with protein!! All I had to do this morning after my morning workout was top it off with some toppings and enjoy 😊 I’ll be making this again soon! I topped with @nunaturals cocoa syrup, @amoretti mixed nut and seed butter and @knowfoods grain free choc chip muffin! Happy Monday loves! Recipe on the blog today 😍please tag me if you use any of my ideas/recipes! • •
Crust: crumbled up @knowfoods bars packed in bottom of a mini cake pan covered with aluminum foil
- 1/3 of butternut squash steamed
- 1/4 cup @califiafarms toasted coconut almond milk
- 2 scoops @sportsresearch beef gelatin (mixed in hot water)
- 1/2 scoop @sunwarrior tribe #vegan vanilla warrior protein
- @nunaturals lemon stevia drops (Add more sweetener if desired)
Blend all ingredients until smooth and pour over the top of the crust. Refrigerate overnight! In the morning peel off the tinfoil.