PIZZA FRIDAY! I must say, out of all of the recipes on my blog, this pizza crust is one my my top favorites. It’s just soooo tasty and unique. I made my butternut squash pizza crust today, but I subbed kabocha squash this time…and it was 👌Topped with caramelized onions, roasted purple cauliflower, tomatoes, avocado, roasted chicken mixed with @heatandflavor Fire Rosted hot sauce, parsley, and after it was done I put some organic microgreens over the top with a drizzle of olive oil and coconut aminos. BOMB! I hope you’re all having the best Friday! Happy Weekend!
Kabocha Squash Pizza Crust:
- Approximately 3 cups of steamed cubes kabocha (or butternut) squash.
- 2 tablespoons @nutiva coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon @salbachia ground chia seed (or ground flax)
- 1 @egglandsbest egg plus 2 whites (ALSO works with 4 whites)
- 1 scoop @sportsresearch collagen peptides
- Spices: I used dried oregano, Himalayan salt and pepper