Feeling like Prince over here because I’m making it rain ☔️ purple with these NO BAKE Chocolate and Purple Sweet Potato FUDGE Cups! 😜 In all seriousness though, I had “Purple Rain” stuck in my head while making these. Fun fact: Pantone actually released a color hue called “Love Symbol #2” in honor of Prince’s signature color. And these cups are pretty close to that color! These are low in sugar and packed full of protein! Perfect treat for any time of day 😍 Happy Tuesday lovelies!
Recipe (for about 5 cups):
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I used @julianbakery chocolate beef protein)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (@nunaturals )
- 1.5 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter (@nutiva)
Mix together coconut flour, cocoa and protein powder in one bowl. Melt coconut oil and butter together, then add to the dry ingredients and mix well. Spoon into muffin cups and press down gently. As it cools will become less sticky.
Sweet potato layer-
- 1/2 @friedasproduce purple sweet potato boiled
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter melted
- 2 tablespoons @foragerproject unsweetened cashew milk yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup (or sub stevia-or omit!) 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 scoop @sportsresearch beef gelatin
Boil the sweet potatoes and drain most of water except for about 1 tablespoon. Place into mini food processor with other ingredients. I used my mini @cuisinart. Process until thick and creamy. Spoon on top of chocolate layer, and then gently press down. Sprinkle with coconut and place in freezer for about 30 min-hour until firm.