Snow days call for PANCAKE SKILLETS! I went for a run outside this morning before the snow got too crazy and came home to get a little creative in the kitchen…soooo I made this pumpkin blueberry pancake skillet and it was BOMB! I highly recommend, just saying. And I topped it with ice-cream…well because, ice cream duh! Hope everyone is cozy today!
I topped my first one with dairy free oatmeal cookie ice cream, cashew butter, granola and powdered monkfruit.
- 1/4 cup @ottos_cassava_flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 scoop @sunwarriortribe vanilla plant protein
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 tsp @terrasoul vanilla powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 2 whites
- 6 tablespoons almond milk
Preheat oven to 400. Mix together dry ingredients then add in almond milk then eggs. Mix well. Coat skillet with coconut oil and pour in batter. Add blueberries or top. Bake for 25-30 minutes.