Ok, I am a hummus lover but this was my first attempt at a dessert hummus and it was amazing…definitely will be repeating this one and experimenting with some new ones! I added chocolate mocha plant protein for an extra kick of protein and flavor! Served it on some toast and it was fantastic!
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 4 dates (preferably soaked or chopped up)
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons MRM chocolate mocha protein
- 2 tablespoons of NuNaturals chocolate syrup OR maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond milk
Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.