This CRISPY sockeye salmon and creamy PESTO CAULIFLOWER Alfredo was everything. Results of a mini meal prep! Recipe for sauce below and see my Instagram highlights for instructions on crispy salmon. I used @explorecuisine mung bean fettuccine for the pasta and added some arugula and crispy kale.
- 2 cups of cauliflower florets
- 2 cloves garlic steamed
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- a couple dashes Himalayan salt
- a couple dashes of red pepper flakes
- some seasoning of choice
- 1/4 Pesto of choice
Steam the cauliflower and garlic together. Add to blender. Then add all other ingredients (except pesto) and blend until smooth. Mix the sauce with 1/4 cup of pesto of choice.