Hummus is one of my favorites…and it’s tough because beans are not the easiest on my tummy…so I always make sure to peel the chickpeas first when I make hummus…makes them easier to digest. I made this turmeric sesame hummus a few weeks ago and it was delicious!! Served them with these delicious hassle back potatoes and some roasted tomatoes, added some arugula and avocado.
- one can chickepeas (I remove outer layer with a paper towel)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- one tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 Cup cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon turmeric (or more if you love it)
Directions: Blend until smooth in food processor and add water if you want it thinner.